Friday, March 9, 2007

Joseph Sayers, oh I need it!

...wow! has it been a week since I've checked in?? hmmm...ok, mental note, take a vacation day!! Work has been insane, my deadline for my Judicial Council meeting is winding down. I've been busy with that...and um...well...that's all! ugh! Talk about a bad life/work balance. In any case, all is well, I'm anxious to get this meeting planned and put together. Today was a shitty day, ever had like a really shitty day? Bank was a bitch, cell phone bill was to much, gas light came on, house almost caught on fire the other night (dryer issues, don't worry we had an electrician set us straight)...I mean..it just accumulates! So ya know, I need me some Joseph, I need me some short fine ass man to just end the week right. I'm not sure but I think he is 5'6", but does it matter? Man is still fine! Have a great weekend and I promise to try and come back tomorrow! ;-) peace

2 comments:

  1. Ugh! This thing hasn't shown any of the comments I've made either. I think the internet is trying to keep us apart...

    Anyway, I second Kendall. With an extra '!'.

    Oh, and I moved. You have to help me messy up the new page. :)

    ReplyDelete