Monday, March 12, 2007

Today's Weather...

...was gorgeous again! I think it hit 82 or something. I loved it. I took all three breaks at work (instead of none and eating at my desk during lunch) and went for walks around the Capitol gardens, it was heaven. Won't be long before it's way to hot to walk in the afternoons, that's ok...I'll just take a wifebeater to work so I don't mess up my dress shirts for work! ;-) Nothing new to report, I went to the local gay club this past weekend as it was their grand reopening. I guess they now have two stories, a pool, another dance floor etc. Well, the line was so long and we got there so late, that they were at full capacity...so we didn't make it in! I'm ok with that, I prefer straight bars anyways. I found out that there is a little irish pub around the corner from the gay club, soooo...when my friends want to go out I can make my appearance at the gay club, then sneak off to the pub and shoot darts! Life is good. I spent the weekend with my family and had a great time... EATING! Seriously, that's all I did with them was eat! This is why I only see them occasionaly. Not because I don't enjoy their company but because they like to eat and I have a low resistance to saying no to my moms cooking! So today was back on the diet and all the walking. I'm like 8lbs from my goal weight so I'm not to worried about it. Oh and I saw my sister this weekend, first time in a long time (like how I always say "nothing new to report" and then I go on and on? lol). Well as those of you who read regularly...my sister is a drug addict and so I don't get to spend as much time with her as I would like. She uses for awhile and then she'll go a week without using and get in touch with us. It's a sad relationship, but she has kids and we take the opportunity when we can. So I got to see my baby niece this weekend and when I pulled up to my sisters place, Skylee went crazy hollering Uncle! Uncle! LOL broke my heart. She's two and the sweetest thing. Oh, and Heroes? NOT ON UNTIL APRIL 23RD!! So I'm doing a Charmed marathon until then thanks to my blockbuster online account. I know, life is hard. ;-) peace!




No comments:

Post a Comment