Monday, May 7, 2007

Happy Monday

Today was a nice day, went site seeing with a friend. The weather is nice and hot and yet I'm thankful for A/C in my car and home. Still haven't heard about my start date at Intel but for now it is the 14th (next Monday), I'm hoping sooner though, did I mention I get to wear shorts to work!?? Nothing new going on, so I posted an ad to make new friends here in Sacramento, I want to meet people to go bowling and golfing with (both sports I'm new at) or maybe even an outdoorsy friend. The things is...no takers, well like two. You think it's because I put "I'm gay" in my ad? I mean I think that needs to be disclosed right? I didn't want to spring it on any body on the 4th hole of golf or first frame of bowling. In anycase, I'll post an ad again. Hope everyone has a great week! ;-) peace





2 comments:

  1. whats your ethnic background?
    where state do you live in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. shame you are gay.. you're cute.. can't you at least be bi?

    ReplyDelete