Friday, May 11, 2007

MySpace...

...I have fought for the longest time to do anything with my MySpace page. Until a friend said "why should I add you, there is nothing on your page!" hmmm... #1) eeww! add me 'cause we friends, shit! #2) I really only registered (to show my support, obviously not returned!) so I can check out my friends pages. So after I researched I found I could really do a lot with it, it's kind of simple now, but for the last two fricking hours, this is what I've done. My blog will remain here though. ;-) peace

www.myspace.com/wonderfulworldofleonard

so I posted Womens Fancy Shawl earlier, and now I want to show the Men and their Grass Dance. As with all Native Dance...keep your eyes on the feet.

2 comments:

  1. Leonard,

    Thanks for sharing the video and a part of your culture. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome.

    so tell me why you can't find the beat?

    no wonder black folks and native americans mixed it up so much.

    we be at the club!!!

    lets go to a smaller, more traditional one.

    -jocelyn

    ReplyDelete