Thursday, May 17, 2007

We need something pretty....

...been awhile since I posted something nice to look at! Today was my first 12 hour day at my job, I'm exhausted...I hope all days aren't like this but I get the feeling there will be more. I really like Intel, it's a huge campus and with like 6,500 people working there...it's definitely it's own culture! I have had a great week so far and the people I work with are awesome. Just hope I can keep up. As usual click the pic to enlarge it! ;-) peace





1 comment:

  1. Howdy Leonard, and thanks so much for the hot eye candy. WOOF.

    And mega hairy muscle hugs of thanks for posting to my latest blog entry.

    Yes, your comments are very much appreciated. And I totally agree, shaving body hair is a big no-no.

    Have a great one.

    ReplyDelete