Friday, June 1, 2007

A long ass week!

So the new job is kicking my ass and I'm exhausted. I work long hours, I'm on a global team so my times for conference calls are varied (to late at night or early morning). I like it though and I'm learning a lot. Not much going on, I hope I don't repeat myself but did I mention my bro came down last weekend and we golfed and bowled? I may have, to tired to go back and look ;-)
So if you are a regular reader and know that when I have a bad day, a long week or just stressed...what do I do? I post me some Joseph Sayers! ;-) I know I posted this before but he is so damn hot I must do it again because I deserve it! Hell, I may post two of him! Hope everyone has a good weekend, no plans myself, maybe a little more work and a visit to my parents... ;-) peace



Oh hell...why not...life is wonderful after all :-)


1 comment:

  1. The spotter.... the voice, the almost sexual verbal skills...YUM!

    Kendall

    ReplyDelete