Thursday, July 26, 2007

Ballroom Blitz

Another video by the Syncsta guys from England? I think they are...they're adorable and I actually never really listened to this song from the Rocky Horror Picture Show. It's quite good. Work is still crazy and we are behind and people are getting cranky and I just trudge through it each day. I still like the job though. Nothing else has been happening. I used to live a life where I had drama and things to talk about and now it's just work and um...more work. I need a life. Hope everyone is well and I can't believe tomorrow is the end of the week already!! ;-) peace

1 comment:

  1. Well nothing is gonna happen unless u start it yourself! meet someone online, blind date i'm sure u will have some drama afterwards or during, even before! try a new restaurant? a new street? a new shop? new things generate other new things...change! between thx for posting hot men...i lov it specially when i'm forbidden to enter some specific sites from over here! cheerssss:P envy

    ReplyDelete