Saturday, September 1, 2007

I'm back...

...I had a great time in Oregon and I was so excited to try out my new clubs. I mean my game sucked, but at least it sucked with my own brand new clubs! Which are now dirty by the way...I need to clean them. My brother and cousin are coming down in a few weeks, so by then...I need to get my "A" game going....or...get a game going. I'm going to go to the driving range at least twice a week and go and play 9 holes on the weekends. I'll probably have to go by myself but that's ok, I want to get better. Work is going to pick up again as I'm being assigned to work with a new team who have a lot for me to do. So that's good, I'm also cutting back on the amount of time I put it with this job. My brothers life in Oregon was just so peaceful and laid back that I realized how hurried and stressed I am. Don't get me wrong, my brother can keep his little coastal town of 6,500 people, I need my freeways, traffic jams and the occasional helicopter flying over head with a searchlight! Although, I'm sure I can attain a work/life balance that is both productive and not so stressful. All in all it was a good trip and I'm glad I went and I'm anxious to get back on the course and work on my swing. I took some photos and posted them on MySpace, feel free to check them out. Can I just say that all the photos were taken with my 2 megapixel Nokia phone and I must say they look pretty darn good for a camera phone!! Well, I didn't get service up there...so um it was just a camera for the duration of my trip! ;-) peace

1 comment: