Thursday, September 13, 2007

Perez Hilton

*sigh* I can't stand him, he's fat, he's ugly...he's just nasty but I'm watching his show on VH1, Perez sez about the VMA's. He says Britney is a train wreck (no argument here) but he is a train wreck! WHY CAN'T I TURN AWAY, WHY CAN'T I CHANGE THE CHANNEL? I'm so ashamed right now, I feel dirty, I need to flog myself like the albino in the Da Vinci Code! So since it's on VH1 and since his/her show is on 11-midnight...the next program on is Nocturnal State...VIDEOS!
The first video the night? One of my fave songs...Nickelbacks Rockstar! Why can artists say bitch on the radio waves but they can't drugs? You can say ho and ass and bitch, but you can't say drugs? Amazing. In any case...enjoy this vid...how many "stars" can you find in the video?


Was that Wayne Gretsky??

I love Paul Wall...anybody know who that is in the Vid?

Well if you don't here he is in a Brooke Hogan video...yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment