Sunday, September 23, 2007

Songs of Sunday

Howdy! Can I just say...that last night was my official last night out! Really, I'm to old...I don't wanna hear, your as young as you feel or age is just a number. No, I woke up with what I thought was a massive hangover, then I thought about it ('cause the mind is going too)I didn't drink that much, and, I don't drink hard alcohol. Just beer! So I'm like ok...then why do I feel like a truck not only ran over, but then backed up and did it again? My body hurt, I was nauseous, headache etc. but I didn't get drunk!!?? Well factor into the fact I'm usually in bed by midnight (and I think I'm cool, cause ALL my friend are in bed between 9 and 10). So I'm talking to Greg and I'm like, ya know...I tried to find an excuse...like I got blitzed last night, but that wasn't the case. The case, was...I'm old and I stayed up way past my bedtime and not only that, but I was actually busy walking and being social and all of that after midnight. *sigh* I got into bed around 3:30 a.m.! Like normally the time I get up to pee!!
So Mecca, who is way younger than I am, felt the same way today, but she was shooting Tequila so, um...she has an excuse. The last time either one of us went out was on my birthday!
In any case, we were both a wreck this morning and I'm really thinking of like, joining a Bunko group on my Saturday nights! ;)

Today's videos is Mika's Big Girl video...I love the tune and the video is cute, well anything with Mika in it will be cute. ;-) Skinny bitch! (oh yes, I'm so a hater today!)
Have a great week everyone! ;-) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment