Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I am a simple man...

...really, I know this. I like to think I'm educated and smart and hip and all that, but no...I'm not. I was walking back from FM7 today (Intel FM7=Building 7 in Folsom)that is where the cafeteria is located. So I'm walking back to my building and I get close to FM1 where I swipe my badge and I was thinking of Charmed and how I watched 13 episodes this past weekend!! I am so hooked! So as I swipe my badge to get into FM1 (building 1 in Folsom) I'm thinking why? Why do I like it so much?? Ok hot chicks and the pretty lights! When the blue orbs of fury leave the demons hands or the little bubble spray when Leo orbs, I love it!! I am simple!! I am attracted to shiny bright things! That is a horrible revelation about ones self! That is the same reason I saw Fantastic 4, Transformers, Eragon etc....special effects and the lights and magic!!
I mean I'm ok with it, but if I meet people and they ask "so what are you in to?" how do I say, um...kind of like a Miss America contestant...shiny pretty things!!? I mean, yes sure, I can talk about other things...but if that's my main obsession right now? that is soo not attractive. Then again, I am who I am...wear a shiny necklace and you soooo have my attention! ;-) Hope everyone has a great Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment