Friday, October 5, 2007

Lindsay Lohan

Here is what I know about Lindsay Lohan...Fire Crotch, alkie, druggie, spoiled hollywood princess. Really, that's all I know, I never saw her movies, I think she had a song I liked. Well tonight I rented Georgia Rule with Jane Fonda, Felicity Huffman and Lindsay, it was really good. Here is where people can really be judgmental, I think of Lindsay as skanky ho (and maybe she is) but as an actress, she is really good. Oh, and I will lose my gay card over this...but she's hot! I think it's her husky voice. For my first "exposure" to Lindsay, I can just say...what a waste, really I hope she gets it together. Not like Brittany who has no talent and lets just let that mess go, I hope Lindsay gets the help she needs. Ok, kinda of a weird post...but felt it had to be said. ;-) peace

2 comments:

  1. i totally agree about Lindsey, i hope she gets it together and comes out a better person.

    as for britney, i don't care if she spends every penny she has on drugs, never sees her children again and eventually ends up back in Louisiana working in a waffle house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, ok TWISI...tell us how you RELLY feel.

    ReplyDelete