Thursday, October 11, 2007

Wagon Wheel...

Ok think of a wagon wheel...there is the center, that's me...and then the spokes..that's all my friends. Ok, I know a lot of people but they don't know each other, they may know OF each other but I don't have a group of friends. So tonight I was so upset, I posted this IM to friend (one of many) ok, I'm not mad. I'm not mad because my roomie got Kings tickets 4th row for tonights game from her GM at work. I'm not mad that she is a "on the bandwagon" fan. I'm not mad that her boyfriend doesn't even like Basketball and once said the Kings were a sissy team. SO I'M NOT MAD THAT SHE GOT THOSE TICKETS AND TOOK HIS SCRAGGLY MARRIED ASS TO THE GAME INSTEAD OF ME! I'm not mad, and I'm not going to say anything. Then she has the nerve to say to him "oh the gay is jealous"

Ok, after all that...she left me a B'day card in August before she left to London and it basically said, we will celebrate when I get back! Ok, cool...um...tonight would have been a GREAT b'day present! But she has a boyfriend now (who is not even a Kings fan) but girls are stupid. That's what I have to remember, um..yeah...that's what I have to remember. ;-) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment