Friday, November 2, 2007

My First Time...

...at watching a TV episode on line on a laptop!! You pervs!! :-D So I missed Ugly Betty tonight and I know they show the episodes online after the show...soooo...I thought...well, beats waiting for the DVD. Ok, I ordered a laptop earlier this week and hope to get it tomorrow, my work laptop has what I think is a 12 or 13 inch scree and it's not HD or anything like that. I didn't want to wait until tomorrow though so I just gave it a try. Hmm..if you're lying in bed, in the dark, on your back and have the laptop on your your stuffed bulldog pillow on your stomach....it's really not that bad. Especially with headphones, it's like surround sound!!
I'll keep ya updated. :)


Hmmm....commercials...guess we can't escape them even in cyber world eh? Liking this episode though! Feels weird to laugh in the dark...alone. *shiver*
Ok, ad is over.


Gio is kinda short.
Poor Henry and Betty, they can't have a real date!! Ewww, it is not almost 1:3O a.m.! 20 more minutes left.

LMAO, "you're about to hear a cough, that's me saying hello" from Betty "you're about to hear a sneeze, that's me, saying hello" from Henry. Then Gio says to Betty, "you're about to hear a gagging, that's me, gagging" LOL I almost woke my roomie up I think. I know this makes no sense to those who don't watch Ugly Betty, but hey...that's why it's my Wonderful World. :)

There are just as many commercials in the webstreaming then the TV version!

LMAO!! the gay son "you didn't last 'cause you got a big mouht" LOL

Great episode! My Tv Episode Via the Internet cherry has been popped! And you all thought it would be Heroes! Except I NEVER miss that show. Off to bed now...so my brother is down this weekend, so it's all about golfing! Hope everyone has a good weekend!
;-) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment