Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Work is kind of kicking my ass!

Believe me, I am trying to kick back but it's not working. I only have a few weeks left in this position and then my contract is up and I am being tugged apart from different people clamoring to get their projects finished before my end date. People, relax...life is wonderful and so am I, it'll happen...my way. I don't need IM's, phone calls, emails etc. I know what needs to be done and I am on top of it, you are messing with my euphoria that engulfs me when I think of walking out on my last day knowing I will not grace those doors again. That guard shack, the turn style, the locked doors only opened with my badge. The cubicle where I never get to talk to anyone face to face or even on the phone (well except recently people have been calling)...my communication is just IM an email...IM and email....IM AND EMAIL!! I am a people person! I look forward to my next job, office gossip...lunch with co-workers actually using my voice to talk to someone face to face. Ahhh...life will be good. Until then, I wish I was able to come home to one of these guys and just rest my head and be told...everything is going to be ok. ;) peace



No comments:

Post a Comment