Sunday, November 23, 2008

Lazy Sunday...

...I have done nothing! Today I'm going to Barnes and Noble to buy the Twilight series so I can read it before I go see the movie. I love sexy vampire movies! I was lying in bed thinking of what I need to do and what I want to do today and I decided I was just going to go with the flow. We get to wear jeans to work this week so no need to do laundry, I have no errands to run and it's going to be warm today so I'm going to try and not drive and instead walk to the shopping center up the block from me. I have a couple of movies to watch and really no other obligations. Although I did a load of laundry a few days ago but left it in the hamper and in looking for something to wear I noticed everything is really wrinkled but in accordance with the rules and regulations of a Lazy Sunday...who cares!?
It doesn't look that bad does it? ;) peace and have a wonderful day off!


I collect beer tee's btw. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment