Saturday, November 15, 2008

NO ON PROP 8...

...yeah, it's over but it's not. Here are some links to help the cause as well a news article that breathes hope in to gay marriage. Gay marriage, will happen...it will happen in CA and it will happen nationwide. I am no gay activist, hell I don't even like gay people! *grin* ;) I do however, believe in equality for all and civil rights. So yeah, I'll put this on my blog.

The Loving Decision, remember the landmark interracial case when they broke into Loving's home just for sleeping with her husband? Well this article takes that it a bit further for gay people. We will prevail.
http://www.newsweek.com/id/169157

What started all the protests for No On 8 after it passed, thanks Amy from Seattle!
http://jointheimpact.com/

Remember day without a Mexican? Well what about a day with out a gay? December 10th, will you call in? Will you participate?
http://www.daywithoutagay.org/

and finally the biggest, I think, shame of the U.S. in this election...the Arkansas decision on adoption. Tsk Tsk Arkansas, I mean we are a bit embarrassed about having the Terminator as our Governor but really? This? This brings shame not only to your state but solidifies the stereotype of people in Arkansas. Sad.
http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/Arkansas_Unmarried_Couple_Adoption_Ban_(2008)


You all know I am not Johnny on the Spot, I am behind on most things but I found about the Mormon Church and how it funded the Prop 8 initiative, if you have ever researched the Mormon religion, well you know it's a fraud. Seriously, come on now...you find some gold tablets and you are a prophet? Shit where I come from I would have taken those to the pawn shop! ;)
Really, come one, the Mormon church is a corporation of greedy people who should not be in charge of a religion. I think Mormons are sheep, really, how can you believe in a religion that was founded on a whacked out dude who had to leave his state and go to a state where there was nobody? Although you could have as many wives as you wanted. :)
I am going to close this blog with this sign that was there at the SF protest today, aimed against the Mormons..."You have 3 wives, I want one husband". Nuff said.
;) peace
oh, uh some guys kissing. :)





4 comments:

  1. we all MUST contineu the fight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are so HOT!!!! Yes im female but gay men kissing is very sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sylvia yes, men kissing is hot! ;) peace

    ReplyDelete
  4. The top pic is my fav i actually stole it (from google images)and had it as wallpaper for my laptop for a while, until my laptop died that is then i lost it!

    ReplyDelete