Sunday, November 1, 2009

Songs of Sunday

A special treat this Sunday! Not only will we have cool song, but I am also able to incorporate a hot guy!! So it's like a Today's Weather and Songs of Sunday merger, awesome! Okay, so I was watching VH1's equivalent of True Hollywood Story and it was about Pink and how she started out and blah blah blah. This in turn reminded me of one of her first videos There You Go, with the hot guy in in it? You remember the basketball player and she jumps in the car with him at the end and drives off (lucky beeyatch!). So, fired up the laptop and I bring you, a hot guy, one cool song, a hot guy, and one okay song...only posted because of...you got it, the hot guy! :) His name by the way is Christian Monzon, he is a model/actor and I could SWEAR I've posted him before but this is when I was lazy and didn't put labels on my post...although I could try and search my blog but once again, lazy. Also a song from Mandy Moore, I do not need to say what I think of the song but I'm happy April on Youtube put the video together anyways. ;) In any case enjoy, welcome November and I'm going to try and post about Storm Chasers here in a minute after I watch it on Discovery. I've been watching the marathon all day...I have thoughts I must express!!! ;) peace

First the inspiration for today's Song of Sunday post.


Now the inspiration for today's hot guy with a special thanks to April on youtube.


And yet another music video he has done, honestly...I haven't watched this all the way through. I'm going to assume (and please leave feedback) that he's hot in it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment