Monday, November 2, 2009

Storm Chasers

Okay, so you know those people who own wild animals (like lions or grizzly bears) and then they get killed by them? Well, I feel bad they died but come on, we aren't meant to own those type of animals. Dogs, cats, fish...sure but not something that can EAT you!! So then I catch this marathon of Storm Chasers, people who follow thunder cells and video tornadoes...with microphones and cameras...in an electrical storm. Do I really need to go on?? So there is this guy named Reed Timmer who is on the Discovery Channel's Storm Chasers. Um, he's kinda cute...kinda but he's an idiot! OMG! He takes chances, like death defying chances but my biggest bitch...he wears FLIP FLOPS while storm chasing, he jumps on the roof of a car with a camera to video tape the storm. Okay, now when his dumb ass gets electrified, or breaks an ankle RUNNING for his life...I'm going to laugh my ass off. I'm gonna be like, tool, you just got used. I haven't really watched these videos I'm uploading, I just grabbed them off Youtube, but when I watched that marathon...I was like, he's an idiot and I would have left his ass in the field and took my native ass to safety. Really. He's kind of hot though (dorks are hot) so, he makes my blog. I grew up in South Dakota where there are a lot of tornadoes and I must say we were not out with the video camera trying to tape them, uh no. I'm all about following your passion but don't put your life and the lives of others around you in danger. If these videos don't showcase that, keep looking, you won't have to look far.

I think this is like an F4, right off the road and he's just now running back to his car!?? WTF?






And here he is being a jerk, I like Joel because he has common sense and he is the one who should leave Reed's ass in a field. Um, does anyone else think this is a lovers quarrel?

No comments:

Post a Comment