Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Really? Lindsay Lohan

"Lindsay Lohan is no milkaholic.

And that's likely why the 23-year-old star is suing financial company E-Trade for $100 million for using her name in its latest commercial about a boyfriend-stealing "milkaholic" baby." Story here.

Really? Is Lindsay Lohan THAT full of herself that she thinks she is the only Lindsay in America? She states in her suit that "Many celebrities are known by one name only, and E-Trade is using that knowledge to profit,". Okay I may not be the hippest blogger out there (or even considered a blogger) but I would have to venture that I know her as Lindsay (wait for it) LOHAN!! Madonna, Cher, Tyson...those are one name only stars and I think she's trying to cash in on them because I sure as hell haven't heard to ever referred to as just Lindsay. Skank, addict, parolee...those are one word names that apply but definitely not just her first name. Okay milkaholic, alcoholic....I can see how she may think it's her, faintly.

Ridiculous!

Here is the E-Trade Superbowl Commercial that she is suing about, it's cute and funny...once again...does not relate to anything Lindsay.

No comments:

Post a Comment