Sunday, June 13, 2010

Turn Around!

I was at the theater today and there was this guy who works who I think was interested in me. We played the whole eye game and all that, which I dunno, I much prefer if someone just approaches me. After the movie, I came out and there was a hot guy in bball shorts and a tshirt and he was all sweaty and had nice legs, definitely caught my attention! Turns out it was the same guy! He had got off work and I dunno, went for a run? It's like 90 degrees here today. So I walked out and remembered I didn't get my rewards card validated so I went back and I was walking in he walked out and was like right in my way and asked how's it going? I said fine just need to get my card validated and he stepped back and held his arm out like, proceed. So as I was at the counter, with ALL the doors to come through, he comes through mine and I was in the doorway so of course he had to squeeze by me and he smelled oh so good. He said excuse me and then stood right next to me talking to his coworkers who were still working. We made eye contact a few times and I then I left. UGH! WHY DIDN'T I JUST TURN AROUND?! I don't know what I would have said though. *sigh* once again a chance encounter with a guy (twice in a week!) is my muse for a post. Enjoy! ;)
peace





No comments:

Post a Comment