Thursday, July 8, 2010

Blitz!

I guess Hawaii isn't paradise after all. Same sex civil unions vetoed by Hawaii Governor.


Why is he still news? Levi Johnston Apologizes to the the Palin's.


Zack Rosen was creative in getting votes for a scholarship to a NetRoots event! Wanna see him naked? Well by all means, now you can. And just in case you're on the fence about it:
"If you need more convincing, here are 5 things about my penis that should make you want to see it.
1. My penis has not been shaved, waxed, sculpted or prepped/fluffed by a team of crotch stylists, What you're getting is the real deal.
2. Say what you want about Jewish guys, but I've been told once or twice that my penis is not, shall we say, on the small side.
3. My penis believes that our rights as gay men should not be contingent on our actions. Ergo, I do not find it contradictory that I should encourage men to break out of our molds and fight for our right to be ourselves with my dick out. Sex is a part of who we are. If we trade sex for rights, we are not fully free.
4. My penis has never been published on the internet before. Not even on dudesnude, not even on facebook.
5. Do you really need a fifth reason? C'mon."


And finally a story I've been following. Officer convicted in Calif. train station killing. I'm glad Johannes Mehserle got the lesser charge, it was an unfortunate accident but it was definitely not murder as so many people wanted him convicted for. I think it was his first day on the job, shit was going down, he messed up...he made a mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment