Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Beautiful

I can't believe I didn't post last night! LOL Especially since my presentation was yesterday and I was so anxious the whole day!! It was a group presentation and I didn't feel that my team worked together, took it seriously or did their part when it came to contributing to the presentation. So I took it upon myself to be the anchor and go last and have I mentioned I ABHOR public speaking? So I was the last one in class to speak AND I FRICKING ROCKED IT! Don't get me wrong, I almost passed out from anxiety like 3 times yesterday before class, but I got up there and did it. It was informative, interactive and the class walked away with the tools to actually perform an exercise that I had tried. My prof was proud of me and I was told it was the best presentation of the class! LOL I love how I let myself get so worked up (even ignored some other studies this week) all because I didn't want to get up and talk in front of the class...and then I killed it! My prof said it didn't even seem like I was nervous (inside I was freaking out). Beautiful! ;) peace





No comments:

Post a Comment