Saturday, October 9, 2010

Venting

You know being gay, really does suck. No, I don't need a "It will get better" message, I'm a grown ass man who has been out for longer than most of you have been alive. It just sucks on Twitter that I reply to a lot people (mostly tech and sports guys) and they never respond back. They do my Twitter friends though, just not me. I think it's because I'm gay. So I'm not into the gay scene and the gay guys don't really care for me and the straight guys are afraid to respond to me, so WTF do I do? Then I ask myself, why do I care? I'm a hard ass, but I do have feelings, so obviously I do care. I do have straight tweeps on Twitter and they are hella cool, so I dunno why one guy upset me tonight. Probably because I respect him as a tech guy and I'm in tech and want that camaraderie with him. I dunno, stupid ass shit and I take stuff too personal. ;) peace

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry everyone ignores me

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sylvia life is Wonderful! You need to see that and embrace it and if you don't like how it is, then change it! Hugz! ;) peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as i receieve a phone call from the person helping me i'm outta here to start my new life away from London. Just me and my cat!

    ReplyDelete