Monday, November 22, 2010

iPhone Men

This term, school is tough, I won't lie. Sometimes I just want to take some time off...but I'm afraid I won't go back. I'm keeping up though and dealing with the personalities of a small school. So far, I'm doing good and hanging in there. Tomorrow is a busy day, I'll see Hottie, haven't heard from him since Thursday, hot and cold with that guy.

So today a friend of mine turned his brother from a WebOS guy into an Android guy! LOL. I'm on my way to going Android! Never iPhone though, the men are hot, but I don't want the phone! ;) peace





3 comments:

  1. Sweetie, I know it's tough some days, but don't give up. I know you can make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, if you're thinking of an Android phone can I suggest you have a real good play with one and make sure it suits you. I traded my old Motorola for an HTC Desire a few months ago and it constantly drives me up the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pubic Hair Everywhere

    ReplyDelete