Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hotness

So today was a good day. There is a possibility that they will extend unemployment benefits so that takes a load off of my mind. Will feel better when they actually vote on it. Hottie still is hot and cold with me, but I do enjoy spending time with him. I'm not into him like that but we do have great banter which I like. Would I call him witty? Hmm...don't think so, but he is quick. I went to school tonight to print something out and decided to finish a lab. Next week is finals so I need to make sure everything is submitted. As I was walking to my car tonight this guy came out of the dark and he smiled and said hi. He was hot! I said hi back. Ended my day, so well. ;) peace





4 comments:

  1. Good news on the money side. Must be a relief. Now all you need to do is pick up one of the guys above and you're set. I bags the first one though :)

    On the topic of hotness, have you seen Adidas jersey swap? http://www.jerseyswap.co.nz/ Comes with the Leccy "late for work" seal of approval!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just some random guy comes out of now where and says hi? Where do you go to get these kinda guys, never seems to happen to me. NS

    ReplyDelete
  4. @leccy well it hasn't been voted on yet but it's kinda good news. Hope it goes through! LOL loved that site! #stillonit
    @eyre it was a good day! I deserved one. :)
    @ns LOL I dunno, I was walking to my car, he was a night student and he suddenly appeared and smiled and said hi. I had to say hi back! haha
    ;) peace

    ReplyDelete