Monday, July 25, 2011

BW Pics

So I have a final Saturday in the class where I can't stand the teacher. Here's his spiel "your final isn't going to be on anything in the book, but what I've taught you hands on". Okay, so what did I do all the quizzes and case projects in the book for? "Hmm...should I be an ass and break the virtual machines before I give them to you? Yeah, I think I will". Really? Your hands on wasn't that informative, and now I have to work harder to fix the VM's BEFORE I do what you barely taught us, you're a prince. "Oh, and this will be a group project so your grade is dependent on your team". So, none of us know what the heck you are talking about, and now my final grade is based on people who are just as ignorant as I am? I'm liking you more each minute, ass!

Those were my thoughts from Saturday morning class. Here is my thing, I'm at school to be taught, challenge me yeah, but teach me first. Don't throw me in the water and yell "swim". I like things in Black and White, tell me what you want, show me how to do it, and I will give it back to you! ugh! ;) peace





2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the final! I'm sorry you have such a crappy teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sucks! So glad to be done with this class. ;) peace

    ReplyDelete