Sunday, August 7, 2011

Songs of Sunday

Eric Church - Homeboy. I like this song, and the guy in the vid is cute, and Eric Church is sexy. Win, win!

Was restless today not sure why. I'm looking forward to this week, I think some positive changes are going to happen! I need to be ready for them. School is okay, I have Ethics and Windows Server 2008 Active Directory this term. I'm burnt out on studying and homework. It should be easier going forward as I'll only have 2 classes each term as opposed to 4 or 5. I think the fact of not knowing for sure about the car situation, and unemployment, and the living situation is what makes me restless. I, of all people, should know that nothing is for sure, and I need to concentrate on the moment...live in the moment. Yeah, a new attitude this week, gotta get my "life is Wonderful" back!! Hope everyone has a great week! ;) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment