Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Legs

So today was my last day of my history class. I will no longer have my history teacher in anymore classes. I shall miss him, haha! Kinda crushed on him a bit. He was also my ethics teacher at one point. We had our final today, I think I did a good job, there was one question I didn't know the answer to, not bad out of 45.

I saw The Cute Guy today, hadn't seen him in awhile, and had wondered if he had dropped. He was wearing shorts, and is the muse for tonight's post. Nice legs! I can't explain what happens when we lock eyes, I've blogged about this before. It's not anything I can put my finger on, it's a mix of many different emotions. Desire? Kinda. Familiarity? Kinda. Wanting to know more? Kinda. Haha. Oh well, it was weird because we didn't talk today. We normally do, but we were passing in the hall.

Now with history class over, I can FINALLY start studying for my MS Certs, I keep trying but just never seem to have the time. Hopefully now I'll have that time.

I bought new jeans, and two Angry Bird tee shirts today! So excited! Can't wait to wear them tomorrow, well not both shirts, haha!

Hope you all are having a great week, happy hump day! ;) peace





No comments:

Post a Comment