Sunday, February 19, 2012

Songs of Sunday

Well if you follow me on Twitter, then you know I'm gaga for this song right now! Kelly Clarkson - Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You). Seriously, like I want to find someone to date, and then have them break up with me, just so I can dedicate this song to them! Haha. It's the ultimate "You suck, I'm better without you." break up song!

School is kicking my butt, there's just too much homework. I'm not sure what happened, but our homework level tripled for this class. We are supposed to be studying for our certs, but who has time? And I'm not whining, lol, there really is a lot of work. One lab, took me two hours. I have 13 labs to do! 13 homework assignments of 25 questions each, and 26 review questions at a minimum of 2 paragraphs for each answer. All to be done in 6 weeks. Oh and a final. I. Am. Concerned. The saving grace is Hot Tech Teach is teaching it, and he's going to give us extra time after the class is over. I hope it's enough.

I hope you all have a great week, enjoy your holiday tomorrow if you don't have to work. I'm going to just really focus tomorrow and get caught up in my Exchange class, even work ahead if I can. Then I can focus more energy on my job search. My brother will need his car back soon, I gotta make something happen. Enjoy your week! ;) peace

2 comments:

  1. i am going to need you to quit with all these damn kelly clarkson songs !


    #smdh
    #icant
    #freeelswiss

    -el

    ReplyDelete