Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pip & Nathan Parrett - Video Games

I love this cover of Lana Del Rey's "Video Games", Pip and Nathan sing well together. Nathan lost to Pip on The Voice the other night. :( Pip was the stronger performer though. Oh and Nathan is gay, not that it matters! Haha.

Went to the eye doctor today for my glaucoma tests. So far so good! One more test in May, but I will have to get tested once a year. Something in my eyes are a bit larger than in most people. My doctor said some people are just born like that. Just in case, once a year I need glaucoma tested, but now it looks like I don't have it.

Study group tomorrow, I have 2 1/2 weeks of HW to catch up on! LOL It's scripting though, so I should catchup quickly. Hope you all are great! ;) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment