Friday, April 27, 2012

Model Moment

Male Model Anthony Ferla. Best known for his Gregg Homme underwear ads. So hot!

Sorry I've been away from the blog for a bit. I've discovered public transportation! LOL I thought I was trapped in my suburb bubble (well I am on the weekends), but I found two routes that take me to the train station, and from there I can go anywhere around the Sacramento Metro area. So this week I've been exploring, and trying to stay clear from the crazy people I've seen on the bus and trains! You have no idea! Haha.

I'll be posting more often, for reals! Start a new class tomorrow, down to my final 3 classes! Until then enjoy these vids. Hot! ;) peace

Provoke (Part 1) by Gregg Homme



Provoke (Part 2) by Gregg Homme

1 comment:

  1. Mmm very tasty, but I didn't think he was quite your type? Hehe.

    I take the bus everyday. We don't seem to have the same crazies here that you have in the US. Loonies at the bus stop nearly put my bf off Seattle big time!

    ReplyDelete