Sunday, April 8, 2012

Songs of Sunday

Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know feat. Kembra.

So last week was Spring Break, and I immersed myself into reading the Hunger Games Trilogy, and I just finished it yesterday. Disturbing, but a very good read. I think towards the end I was getting sick of Panem, and Katniss. That's what happens you read a series back to back. Haha.

So today I was at the library all day playing catch up on like 3 weeks worth of homework (I have no excuse for the two weeks prior to Spring Break.) I made a dent, so I'm happy for that.

Since I can't afford my eyeglass prescription a friend suggested reading glasses from the dollar store. Who would have thunk!? LOL makes a world of difference now that I can read my textbook without everything all blurry. I was a lot more productive after I got them. I have perfect vision, but I do need reading glasses, according to my optometrist. How that is perfect, I do not know.

I interviewed for my dream job on Friday. Didn't hear anything by end of day, but there is always tomorrow. I'm sure my brother with let me keep his car a couple extra weeks while I save up for something, if I don't get the job he'll be down on Friday to pick up the car. The guys will take me back and forth to school, and then I'll figure something out for wheels. In the home stretch with school, July 14 will be my last class! Well for this degree. Haha.

Hope you all have a great week! ;) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment