Saturday, April 14, 2012

Tats

Went and saw my parents today. It's been a year since I've last seen them. Can't really afford the gas to go see them, plus I was without a car for the longest time. Which btw, starting tomorrow I will be without a car again. My brother is down for the weekend, but will be taking his car back tomorrow. I've been using it since November, and his truck is falling apart so he needs it back. No worries, I am grateful I got to use it this long.

 As soon as I walked in the door my mom hugged me and said I lost weight, and asked how much do I weigh now? A 110 pounds? Then she proceeded to make me a plate of leftovers from the fridge! LOL I have not lost any weight in the year since I've last seen her, she says that every time I visit. She sent me home with food, a blanket, socks, a vegetable chopper thingy, and a hug...that I really needed. I don't know when I will see my parents again, but I'm so glad I went down today and visited.

Only 90 days left until I graduate! My friends will take me back and forth until I get a car, or until we are done. I'm in the home stretch! Looking for a job big time, unemployment is running out very soon. I'm blessed I have a lot of places to apply within walking distance. Of course everything is happening all at once, and finals are next week. Of course.

 I remain optimistic. I have to. It's what I do. Haha.

 We took my bro's car in for an oil change, and the tech who worked on it was hot! I'm not "into" tattoos, but he had some cool ones on his arms. So, my muse for tonight's post. Hope you are having a great weekend! ;) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment