Sunday, June 24, 2012

Songs of Sunday

First of all, yay me! I got my Android fixed yesterday. Unfortunately, I lost all my Defender 2 data, so I would have to start over. As an arrogant Leo, no. That's beneath me, plus my pride is hurt. Haha! They replaced the screen, but the new screen is sketchy. Sometimes when I tap an app nothing happens, or a different app opens. Oh well, it's just until my birthday and then my bro is getting me the latest greatest Samsung Epic!

So I read an article today on Gay Anthems. Because of pride month, it's all about the gays. I looked through some of their choices and was surprised to see All the Single Ladies by Beyonce on the list. LOL I don't know why, but I was like...really?

So I was trying to think of what I would consider a gay anthem, there are so many good songs to consider. I think Beautiful by Christina Aguilera is prob my fave choice. Because it's an anthem for EVERYONE.

Hope you all have a great week! ;) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment