Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Blog pics

Okay, so some of you regular followers know that I have two lappys, and I switched out the hard drives in them. Well I had backed up my blog pics folders awhile ago, soooo now that swap is complete, I've put the folder back on my drive. Only to realize that I've blogged quite a bit since the back up, so some of the pics are old. Basically this means I am going to be posting duplicate pics for awhile. LOL only because I don't know which pics I've posted since I did the back up. I'm sure you won't mind. Haha, I'm going to clean the folder out, and then start fresh. About 60 pics, some may be new, others will be dupes. They will be Hot Random Pics posts. Once they're all posted we'll go back to the regular categories of Abs Chest, Eyes, etc. Enjoy ;) peace





No comments:

Post a Comment