Sunday, August 19, 2012

Hotness

So I have my last class on Friday night. I am so happy! I took my stats final, and I'm confident I passed, but I've been wrong before. It's going to be so weird not being in school. I do have an interview though, it's for a PC repair shop here in town. This should be an interesting week, hopefully with a lot of change for the good.

My muse for today's post is this cutie studying here in Panera. I've chatted with him before. He's also in school for IT, but he's just starting out. He's still taking his A+ certification classes. Awww I've had my cert for over a year now. Whenever we see each other at Panera it's always this awkward, flirtatious thing going on. He's hot, and if he's gay that of course would make him hotter. One day I'll get the nerve to ask for his number, but for now I enjoy our little chats. ;) peace





1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on finishing your stats final and good luck on your interview !

    ReplyDelete