Thursday, August 30, 2012

Tats

So today was a productive day, virtually anyways. I finally got the final version of my resume finalized. I applied to a few more places, got in contact with some recruiters, and basically spent my first day post-graduation...not stressing.

While outside the library Voxing,because it would be rude to do so in the library, this guy gets out of his car and his legs are amazing. He's average looking dude, not tall or buff, but his legs looked like they were carved from stone. I so wanted to ask him if it was natural, or did he work out. Haha! In any case, he had tats on his arms that were quite interesting because they were mostly colors and designs. Not really a tat of "anything" in particular. So here you go, enjoy! ;) peace







No comments:

Post a Comment