Sunday, November 25, 2012

Random

Wow been a week since I updated! My bad! Haha! Was a great week. I've been playing with my phone #SamsungSG3 haha, like I'm on Twitter. It's pretty cool, has a lot of amazing things it can do. I like this commercial btw: My friend took me down to my parent's for Thanksgiving. Had a great time, got to see my niece and nephew and they were cracking me up! They love my phone and kept saying "Uncle give us your phone" in Bane's voice (The Dark Knight Rises) LOL. We went for a walk after dinner and did some shopping. Was nice to get out of town for awhile. I spent the night and my friend picked me up the next morning to take me to work. Speaking of work, they want to promote me to supervisor and make it a perm position. It'll be 4 ten hour days, with 3 days off during the week. I would love that schedule! The only thing is the hours and days they want me to work are not public transit friendly. So I'm thinking maybe rent a car for the four days, and then after a few weeks see if I can get financed? Hmmm, I dunno. I do know that I don't want to get to comfortable and wake up a year from now and still be there. I want to work in IT! I know too many people who get degrees in a specialized field, and then never use them. I know a job is a job, and I need to work, but I don't want to forget about all the hours and hard work I put into getting my IT degree. We'll see. Hope yo all have a great week! Today is my Saturday! Oh, and here is a lil pretty for ya. ;) peace

1 comment:

  1. Love the pretties!

    I know your niece and nephew were thrilled to see you. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete