Thursday, November 8, 2012

YouTube Hotness

Is this even possible? Or is it like CGI or something? LOL I took a sick day today. I didn't feel well yesterday, and woke up this morning feeling better, but still didn't feel like going to work. The last time I had a cold was January 2005, so I guess I was due. Haha, I have a super immune system so I should be fine by tomorrow. Just relaxing and watching my shows.

This is a scene from Arrow on the CW, does anyone watch it? This guy has a hot body, but I really wonder if these pull ups are possible! Pretty amazing! Hope you all are having a good week. Oh, I didn't get a car, BUT I found that I can be financed for a car with no money down! Only thing is my job is not permanent, so that was the deal breaker. LOL Always something! It'll all work out. ;) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment