Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

This year has been pretty hectic. I graduated and got my degree, then found a job as a transportation dispatcher. A job I had to take 3 buses and 1 train to get to, each way. 16 hour days, and a lot of walking. I caught a cold, first time in like 6 years. I'm around a bunch of truckers who swear...a lot. I don't swear, but lately I've been letting some words slip! Haha. I'm now renting a car with my new schedule, 4 10's F-M, and it costs me the same as when I was taking public transit! With the new schedule I work more than 10 hours a day, like 12 or 13, so I'm still tired! Haha. Having the car helps! I saw my sis for the first time in 2 years, it was bittersweet. She's an addict, but it was still good to at least see her. With my new schedule I have 3 days off during the week so I need to start studying for my MCITP, because eventually an IT job is my goal. And all in all, I made it another year. :) Best of the best wishes to my Twifam, and my Blogger followers. I know this next year is going to come with some exciting posts about moving forward. :) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment