Sunday, December 9, 2012

Songs of Sunday

Dixie Chicks - Lullaby. This has been a Songs of Sunday pick numerous times, but for different reasons. Today it's my choice because I tried to relax. I'm not good at relaxing. I'm always on the go, if you're a regular reader you know my public transit commute is about 3 hours each way, count in my 8 hour shift, so yeah...always on the go. I got a cold and I'm trying to get over it, but I don't rest enough for my body to actually beat it. So today I stayed in on my day off, watched a few movies, and tried to just relax. I was semi-successful, made a few short trips to the store; but for the most part I stayed in. This song always calms me and helps me relax, so I figured it would be a good post for today. Still working on the car thing, still dealing with the drama of my job, and still trying to keep a smile on my face. :) I hope you all have a great week! Tomorrow is my Sunday. ;) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment