Thursday, February 21, 2013

Famous People

Nico Tortorella! He's on the show The Following, which if you aren't watching, you should! It's dark, and sexy, and I'm disturbed at myself for thinking that. LOL You should check it out. Anyways, back to Nico. He plays a gay/notgay character on the show (now you know you want to watch it, huh?), and I just think he's gorgeous! He was a model for Ford for awhile before launching his acting career. He's not that bad of an actor either.

Tomorrow I interview for the new job. I'm on the fence about it, the pay is the same, but I'll save so much riding with my friend to work that I'll be able to put money away for a car. Plus I get to work with my friend from school, so that's not a bad thing. I like my job now, and I'll miss my co-workers and the truckers I dispatch, but I need a perm job with benefits. I'll also miss the 3 days off during the week! Although I haven't been studying like I should be, just kinda focused on getting a car, and a new job. Oh, and also watching all my shows. LOL It will be nice to have weekends off tho. I haven't had a Saturday off in almost two years! I had class my last year of school on Saturday. Ugh! Haha. Hope you are all having a good week, and I'll let you know how tomorrow goes. :) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment