Friday, March 14, 2014

iPhone Men

I'm not even going to apologize for not posting in over a month LOL. I will just say that my hot roomie moved out, well actually he was asked to move out because he hasn't paid rent in two months. I miss the eye candy, and him actually. It's for the best though. Him and I were headed into a place I didn't want to be with him. Yes, I know that's vague. LOL We had our own bubble, let's say. On the other hand, I need a new phone as mine is having trouble charging. So I was going to get the Samsung S4 this weekend (I have the S3) but then I stopped myself and thought; that would be an epic fail! I buy the S4 today, but in 3 weeks the S5 will be out...it was a duh moment. So I'll just wait. What I won't be buying, and never will buy, is an iPhone. Hence, the pics. :) Oh, the house is getting internet next week, so I will be posting more. For realz, tho! :p Enjoy! ;) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment