Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Abs.

So the last couple of weeks have been stressful, and without going into too much detail. I'm exhausted. I think things will get better starting tomorrow and I'm excited about what the future holds. I've got a couple good job leads, and also some tech recruiters are looking out for me. So, good things ahead!

In other news; since I got the car, I haven't been walking as much as I used to. I used to walk 3-5 miles a day, and I'm beginning to feel the effects, anxiety wise. I haven't really "walked" in two weeks, so I've been feeling anxious lately. I do have some anxiety issues, and walking has always been a great relief to control it, and now I'm feeling like I'm not. So, my goal is to do some more walking on my breaks, and not drive my car on the weekends if I don't have to leave my neighborhood. I think that will help a lot.

No muse for the Abs post tonight, other than the fact, I haven't posted an Abs post in months! LOL I used to be so on it! Hope you all have a great week! ;) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment