Friday, January 30, 2015

It's All About the Eyes

So my muse for this post is my co-worker at my job. His eyes are beautiful! They are blue/green, but one eye is a quarter brown, with long dark lashes. Seriously, the prettiest eyes I've ever seen. He's so annoying tho, lol, but he's hot, and unique, and I miss him. We were on days together, but tomorrow I start graveyard shifts for our go live to the new system. 12 hour shifts! 3 days on, 3 days off, so it won't be too bad. Just for the next two weeks. Hence this late night blog post. I'm forcing myself to stay awake until morning so I can sleep all day and be okay for my 7pm start time. I don't think that's gonna happen, but at least I'm trying.

Oh, I'm stuck on Clash Of Clans! Does anyone play it? I love this game, my hot co-worker got me started on it. I'm addicted! But not how like I was with Defender 2, and I almost failed a class in college. LOL

Well that's it for now, I'm going to read some of my Revenge of Seven book (I Am Number Four) series, and hope I can stay awake a bit longer.

Hope you are all well. :) peace






No comments:

Post a Comment