Wednesday, March 18, 2015

BW Pics

So I'm back in school, and I picked two classes that were so not what I thought they were! One I thought was comp lit, it's creative theory of literature. Theory! The other class (that I had tonight) I thought was something like desktop publishing, turns out to be graphic design! So, um it's gonna be a tough term for me. Other than that, it feels good to be a student again. I say that now.

The new job is going well, it's part time actually which works for me 'cause I can leave early and do homework. The crew is pretty good, and we're basically just updating people's software. No eye candy tho. What is it about IT guys not being cute? Seriously, this is my 3rd IT contracting gig and very little to look at! LOL I know that's shallow, but whatevs, I work in a hospital so there are plenty of cute RNs and doctors to check out. :)

Hope everyone is doing well, and I WILL blog more, it's only been 3 days since my last post, I hope to get back to daily. I'll probably talk about school stuff. And did I mention I'm addicted to Clash of Clans?  This game owns me! Haha!

:) peace








No comments:

Post a Comment