Sunday, March 8, 2015

Songs of Sunday

Wow, it's been almost a month to the day since I last blogged. LOL I'm horrible! Okay, so, new job starting on Tuesday...yes it's in IT. I kind of like this IT contracting stuff, I work, make good money, and then get some time off between gigs. This time it's only two weeks, but much needed after my last contract.

So, my new addiction is Clash of Clans! Do you play? I love this game, I have to have patience though otherwise I'll spend money. So far, I haven't, but I really want to buy gems! I've been playing nonstop for a couple months now. I'm hooked.

Today's song of Sunday is Maroon 5 - Sugar. I like the song, I LOVE the video. How awesome would your wedding day be if they showed up and played! I've watched this at least 20 times, at least! Hope you enjoy, and have a great week! I'll blog later this week, I will! LOL :) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment