Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Random memory of the day...

I remember when I graduated high school my friend had a graduation party that weekend. It was a great time, saying goodbye to people and meeting new people from the other highschool in town. I didn't drink at the time but I ended up crashing on the floor with everyone else and I kind of slept in a weird position. I would sleep on my back with one ankle crossed over and my arms crossed across my chess. Yes, kind of like a vampire in his coffin. I remember waking up and using the bathroom and then getting back in "position" to go back to sleep and my two friends walked in the living room and were talking about how weird I slept and one of them said "he sleeps like a vampire". So to freak them out I snapped open my eyes and raised to a sitting position with my arms still crossed! LOL...they were a lil bit freaked. Not sure why I was thinking of that on the way to work this morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment