Monday, April 9, 2007

Happy Monday!

Today was a blah day, really, I didn't feel like being in the office, I didn't feel like being awake I didn't feel like eating. I wanted to lay on the couch and watch DVD's *sigh* but I didn't...I worked.. ;-) (y'all know that's for my IT dept. in case they read this right?) ;-) So me and the friend who wants to be a monk are ok, we talked, he then sent an email saying I wasn't supportive (told you!) I responded by stating I never said I didn't support you! I said I don't think this is a vocational calling and you agreed and said you need to go and see if it is, then I agreed and said yes you need to go to Wisconsin and see if it indeed is. I then brought up that it seems you are looking to be "taken care of" if Bruce puts you out, you also agreed and brought up how your aunt agreed also. Now if that is negative or nonsupporting, well then I apologize...I thought it was a very good conversation actually. In any case he wrote back and said I was right and he over reacted...I'm exhausted. So he says he'll let me know what happens when he gets back from the monastery in Wisconsin he is going to go visit in a few weeks. Other than that, life has been wonderful! I went to my moms and ate like I a heffa! I did a lot of walking today though, so my guilt has been appeased! Hope everyone had a great holiday! ;-) peace




1 comment:

  1. Those boys should have been able to wake you up....they certainly did me!

    ReplyDelete